Wednesday, July 6, 2011

rant

This is one of those days, the day goes well, but something feels missing. Should I dismiss you? Should I neglect you? Would this solve anything? I feel used.... It's weird. I know what you say, and I hear it. I just don't think it clicks inside. I feel neglected, I feel dismissed, I feel like it would solve everything. How do you shift an attitude you know to be wrong, when it feels like the only thing that is keeping you standing? If it were to change, would I crumble under the weight of what it means? I already feel as if I have no control over any aspect of my life. I don't think its over the lack of work, I just feel like I am not respected. I feel weird. Do I crumble? Have I already crumbled? I am worried about myself. I don't think I am winning this battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment