Thursday, March 24, 2011

poetry block

I wanna be your love,
I wanna make you smile.
I close my eyes and you are there.

This is kind of sad...I am having writer's block when it comes to poetry. I guess I just don't much to write about at the moment. I want to write, but I can't put it into words...its different. I know this isn't what she wants...I feel this way, but I shouldn't hold her back. She deserves to feel what I feel for her, be it whoever it is. I want her to know that I love her so very much, and always will. I also want her to know that I will move on to my best ability just so she can also feel that way. I will always be here, as a friend or more, as she is someone I will never forget the life that we once shared. We may come back one day, and will take it from there, but who knows, the decision isn't mine to make. I can only ask the question.

One day poetry will come...

No comments:

Post a Comment